MUDDLED MINT ICED COFFEE
I love mint! In major cities a few coffee shops have dabbled into this deliciously bright herb. We decided to pair mint with our top blends to make a muddled mint iced coffee! Not only is this drink delicious because it involves a cold brew, but its damn refreshing!
Let’s start this drink!
- 3 mint leaves (pressed into the bottom of your mug or glass)
- 1/2 teaspoon of simple syrup
- 4 oz of cold brew concentrate
- 4 oz of milk (your choice here- whole milk tastes delicious!)
- top with a mint leaf!
- rinse your mint leaves and using a muddler or a spoon press the leaves into your glass to express the flavor
- next step, the most important step I think is to prep your concentrate
- when you have your concentrate, pour 4 oz of the concentrate into your cup and next add your 4 oz of milk
- stir into the glass about 1/2 cup of ice and add in your simple syrup
- garnish with a mint stem and enjoy !